ContactAbout Your ArrestRemain SilentParent/Spouse/SOOut of StatePractice (Crimes)My FeeAbout Me/Location image displayed if flash reader not installed
By phone:

Office:  (440) 777-1177

Cell:  (440) 823-4781

Fax:  (440) 398-0561

By e-Mail:

By mail:

The Law Office of Stephen W. Wolf, LLC

26777 Lorain Road Suite 709

North Olmsted, Ohio  44070


Click here for location information

Pay by cash, check or credit:

Order Form


The Rights of Grandparents in Ohio

The Rights of Parents in Ohio

Do grandparents have the right to visitation or custody of their grandchildren?

What should parents do when grandparents try to take their kids?


I am a mother or father, and the children's grandparents are trying to take my kids.

Parents click here

I am temporarily caring for my grandchildren and need papers.

Grandparent's Power of Attorney click here

I am a grandparent.  I would like to have court-ordered visitation with my grandchildren.

Grandparent visitation click here

I am a grandparent.  I would like to obtain court-ordered custody of my grandchildren.

Grandparent custody click here