ContactAbout Your ArrestRemain SilentParent/Spouse/SOOut of StatePractice (Crimes)My FeeAbout Me/Location image displayed if flash reader not installed
By phone:

Office:  (440) 777-1177

Cell:  (440) 823-4781

Fax:  (440) 398-0561

By e-Mail:

By mail:

The Law Office of Stephen W. Wolf, LLC

26777 Lorain Road Suite 709

North Olmsted, Ohio  44070


Click here for location information

Pay by cash, check or credit:

Order Form


Can I visit Canada after my OVI?

(No, but ...)

An OVI makes you "criminally inadmissible"

An OVI makes you criminally inadmissible.  You can't visit Canada without paying a fee and obtaining a document showing you are rehabilitated.

But ... as of March 1, 2012 ...

  • Persons arrested for OVI for the first time

  • Who have served no jail time

  • Who have committed no other acts that would prohibit them from visiting Canada

May visit ONCE.

And also ...

A person who has been convicted of OVI may return more than once or may gain entry if convicted more than once if they:

Good luck with that!  You will have to get entry documents and pay a fee of about $200 Canadian dollars.

This information was valid as of early 2012.  Check the link below for any changes:

See their entry web page for more information.

Return to the OVI page

Ohio OVI penalties - click here

My friend was arrested - click here